07/Jul/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential TypeScript Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these TypeScript interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These questions are targeted for front end developers who use TypeScript with Angular, React etc. All these TypeScript questions will help you to crack your interview.
1. What is TypeScript? Why to use it?
2. Explain different types in TypeScript.
3. Explain Type assertions in TypeScript.
4. What Object oriented features TypeScript supports?
5. Explain generics in TypeScript.
6. How to use 'as' in TypeScript?
7. What is compilation context in TypeScript?
8. How to check null and undefined?
9. What is const and readonly modifiers?
10. Explain getter and setter.
11. What is use of map file in TypeScript?
12. What access modifiers TypeScript supports?
13. Explain contextual typing in TypeScript.
14. How to import modules? Explain relative and non-relative module imports.
15. Explain different components of TypeScript.
16. How to extend a interface from a class?
17. What is the property decorators?
18. How to access a class outside of that module?
19. Does TypeScript supports function overloading? If yes then explain the overloading?
20. What is the use of Triple-Slash Directive? Give some examples.
21. Explain TypeScript Definition Manager?
22. What is JSX? Does TypeScript supports it?
23. What is statically typed and dynamically typed language?
24. Explain interface and type statements?
25. Explain TypeScript Ambients.
26. Why to use declare keyword in TypeScript?
27. How TypeScript compilation works?
Some General Interview Questions for TypeScript:
1. How much will you rate your self in TypeScript?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like TypeScript, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in TypeScript.
2. What challenges did you face while working on TypeScript?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to TypeScript in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to TypeScript?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using TypeScript in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in TypeScript?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on TypeScript.
5. Have you done any TypeScript Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any TypeScript training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked TypeScript Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential TypeScript Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.