07/Jul/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Automation Anywhere Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Automation Anywhere interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These essential interview questions are targeted for Automation Anywhere Tool that is used to perform Business Process Automation.
1. Describe the RPA 'Automation Anywhere' tool.
Automation Anywhere is a popular RPA vendor that provide the user friendly and powerful capabilities to perform the automation of business process tasks which are done by humans now. AA allows to write or build scripts instead of writing the code to perform the automation of repetitive tasks. Automation is web based tool that can automate any type of process from basic window application to complex networking problems.
2. What are the benefits of Automation Anywhere?
Automation anywhere comes with lot of benefits as below.
3. What is the Control Room in Automation Anywhere?
Control room is the core part of AA architecture. It's responsible for the management of scripts, clients, credentials, security, roles etc and It handle the entire execution flow of process. So it's a type of controller in AA.
4. What are the different Recorders available in Automation Anywhere?
In Automation anywhere users can records the tasks, run and test. As to create the bots from recordings is faster as compare to create manually. AA Recording comes with 3 types of recording.
5. What is the Image Recognition and OCR in Automation Anywhere?
Automation anywhere provides the concept of Image Recognition as It has capability to read and compare the images. Image recognition command can understand the
image from any part of document.
AA also provides OCR (Optical Character Recognition) ability that makes Image recognition more sophisticated. With the help of OCR, texts and Images can be converted into characters.
6. How many type of bots are available in Automation Anywhere?
Automation anywhere comes with 3 types of bots.
7. What is ALM (Automation Life cycle Management) in Automation Anywhere?
Automation anywhere comes with the benefit of ALM (Automation Life-cycle Management). It increases the bots capability to progress with all the stages of software life-cycle defined by the organization. ALM includes software development's best practices for successfully repeat the process and provide the functionality of version control, lock/unlock and rollback etc.
8. What is BotFarm in Automation Anywhere?
BotFarm is usage based Platform for RPA bot. BotFarm has the capability to deploy the bots anywhere, anytime with just one click so that it can scale the Digital Workforce capacity. It allow companies to buy RPA software based on usage rather than license basis. It can create and deploy thousands of bots any time without compromising the scalability, elasticity and resilience.
9. Describe the Automation Anywhere Architecture.
Automation anywhere is most popular vendor that offers very good RPA capabilities to automate repetitive business tasks. There are 3 core components in Automation anywhere architecture.
10. What is Bot Insights and Bot Store in Automation Anywhere?
Bot Insights is a Platform that will provide the performance information of bots with the graphs. It also provides the Time saving details in the automation process.
Bot Insights is the first analytics tool developed for bots.
Bot Store is the market place where bots dedicated to business automations can be plug and play. It provides the capability to discover, deploy and move the bots including application bots, cognitive bots and process bots in the fraction of seconds.
11. What is PGP command in Automation Anywhere?
The PGP command provides the capability to automate the process of encryption and decryption. It performs both type of encryption symmetric and asymmetric. It require pass phrase to perform encrypt and decrypt.
12. Explain Trigger in Automation Anywhere.
Triggers are used to run some task automatically when any events occurs on the system. Automation anywhere supports following type of triggers.
13. Explain the difference between Object cloning, manage web control and manage window control.
14. What are the best practices for logging?
15. How will you implement error handling in Automation anywhere?
16. How to add third-party libraries reference in Metabot?
17. How to create a DLL(dynamic link library)?
For Automation Anywhere Tutorials you can visit the Official Site Automation Anywhere Tutorials .
Some General Interview Questions for Automation Anywhere:
1. How much will you rate your self in Automation Anywhere?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Automation Anywhere, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Automation Anywhere.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Automation Anywhere?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Automation Anywhere in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Automation Anywhere?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Automation Anywhere in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Automation Anywhere?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Automation Anywhere.
5. Have you done any Automation Anywhere Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Automation Anywhere training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked Automation Anywhere Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Automation Anywhere Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.