11/Jul/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Puppet Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Puppet interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These questions are targeted for Puppet tool used for application deployment and configuration management.
1. What is Puppet?
2. Describe Puppet master agent architecture. How it is implemented in your project ?
3. What are puppet manifests?
4. What are the puppet modules?
5. What cloud technology you have worked on?
6. What is the difference between redirect 302 and 301?
7. Explain deployment strategies.
8. What are the DevOps phases or DevOps life cycle?
Some General Interview Questions for Puppet:
1. How much will you rate your self in Puppet?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Puppet, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Puppet.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Puppet?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Puppet in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Puppet?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Puppet in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Puppet?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Puppet.
5. Have you done any Puppet Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Puppet training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked Puppet Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Puppet Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.