01/Oct/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Cassandra Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Cassandra interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These questions are targeted for Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud developer interview. All mid level of experienced professionals may require to have answer of these basic and advance questions.
1. What is Cassandra?
2. How NoSQL is different from RDBMS?
For NoSQL DB we have listed a separate document NoSQL DB Interview Questions that's covering all basic questions of NoSQL databases like advantages, disadvantages, comparison with RDBMS , different types of NoSQL databases etc.
3. What are the data storage units in Cassandra?
4. What are CQL (Cassandra Query Language)?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Cassandra?
6. What are the different components of Cassandra?
7. How CQL allows users to organize the data?
8. What is Memtables?
9. What is SSTables?
10. What is Replication in Cassandra?
11. What is Transient Replication?
12. What is cassandra.yaml file?
13. What is data Versioning?
14. What is Tunable Consistency?
15. Explain CAP.
1. How much will you rate your self in Cassandra?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Cassandra, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Cassandra.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Cassandra?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Cassandra in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Cassandra?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Cassandra in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Cassandra?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Cassandra.
5. Have you done any Cassandra Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Cassandra training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Cassandra Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Cassandra Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Cassandra Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new Cassandra questions, we will update the same here.