07/Jul/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Backbone.js Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Backbone.js interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These questions are targeted for Backbone.js interview. All mid level of experienced professionals may require to have answer of these basic and advance questions to crack Backbone.js interview.
1. What is Backbone.js?
2. What is the current version Backbone.js?
3. Explain the architecture of Backbone.js app?
4. What are the main components of Backbone.js?
5. What are the advantages of using Backbone?
6. Explain collection in Backbone.js.
7. Explain events.
8. How routing works in Backbone.js?
9. Explain Modelbinder in Backbone.js.
10. How View Rendering works in Backbone.js?
11. Explain the Model?
12. Explain the View.
13. How to call RESTful API in Backbone.js?
14. What is the sync function in Backbone.js?
15. What is ajax function in Backbone.js?
16. What is emulateHTTP in Backbone.js?
17. What is emulateJSON?
Some General Interview Questions for Backbone.js:
1. How much will you rate your self in Backbone.js?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Backbone.js, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Backbone.js.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Backbone.js?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Backbone.js in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Backbone.js?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Backbone.js in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Backbone.js?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Backbone.js.
5. Have you done any Backbone.js Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Backbone.js training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked Backbone.js Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Backbone.js Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.