13/Sep/2021 | 10 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Backbone.js Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Backbone.js questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest Backbone.js questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for Backbone.js library. You must know the answers of these basic and advanced Backbone JS interview questions to clear an interview.
1. What is Backbone.js? Why use it?
Backbone uses the concepts of models with custom events and key-value bindings, collections with many rich api functions and views with event handling.
2. What is the current version of Backbone.js?
1.4.0 is the latest Production version. Backbone is open-source on DocumentCloud.
For more visit Backbone.js.
4. What are the main components of Backbone.js application?
Backbone.js provides below components which helps to build client side applications.
3. Explain the architecture of Backbone.js app?
A Backbone.js web application architecture contains the following building blocks.
5. What are the advantages of using Backbone?
6. Explain collection in Backbone.js.
Backbone collections are defined as a set of models. Collections help you to work with related models such as loading and saving new models to the server, and provides many aggregate
and computational functions to perform some operations over models. Collections also provides events to listen to the changes to any model in the collection.
Any event triggered to model changes inside a collection, is also triggered on collection directly.
7. Explain events in Backbone JS.
8. How routing works in Backbone JS?
9. Explain Model binder in Backbone JS.
10. How View Rendering works in Backbone.js?
11. Explain the Model?
12. Explain the View.
13. How to call RESTful API in Backbone.js?
14. What is the sync function in Backbone.js?
15. What is the ajax function in Backbone.js?
16. What is emulateHTTP in Backbone.js?
17. What is emulateJSON?
1. How much will you rate yourself in Backbone.js?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like Backbone.js, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Backbone.js.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Backbone.js?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Backbone.js in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to Backbone.js?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Backbone.js in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Backbone.js?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Backbone.js.
5. Have you done any Backbone.js Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any Backbone.js training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Backbone.js Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Backbone.js Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Backbone.js Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new Backbone.js questions, we will update the same here.