29/Sep/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential HTML Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these HTML interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
All these questions are targeted for UI developers, Front End developers or Web developers. You should have knowledge of these HTML interview questions to crack the interview.
1. What is Semantic HTML? What is the use of it?
Div a semantic tag?
3. What are the benefits of Semantic HTML?
4. How will you identify that any HTML document is using HTML5? Or what is
5. How to disable
resizable property of a textarea?
localStorage works in HTML5?
sessionStorage works in HTML5?
8. How to create an unordered list without any bullets?
9. What is the
viewport in meta tags?
10. Differentiate below tags.
11. How to create a HTML button that should act like a HTML link?
12. What is the difference between
13. How to make a placeholder for select box or dropdown?
14. What is the
charset attribute in
15. What are the encoding methods available to encode form data in HTML?
target attribute of a link?
17. What is
clearfix in HTML?
18. What is the difference between
19. How to prevent a button to submit the form?
20. How to restrict HTML inputs to numeric value?
21. How to make
readonly inputs in HTML?
22. What's the difference between
23. What is the difference between HTML and HTML5?
1. How much will you rate your self in HTML?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like HTML, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in HTML.
2. What challenges did you face while working on HTML?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to HTML in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to HTML?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using HTML in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in HTML?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on HTML.
5. Have you done any HTML Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any HTML training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked HTML Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential HTML Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any HTML Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new HTML questions, we will update the same here.