11/Nov/2020 | 10 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential HTML Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these HTML questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest HTML questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
All questions are targeted for HTML used by UI developers, Front End developers or Web developers. You must know the answers of these frequently asked HTML interview questions to clear the interview.
1. What is Semantic HTML? What is the use of it?
Semantic HTML is the meaningful version of HTML that reinforce the meaning of a web page content to browser and developers rather than simply to define
look and feel of web page. for example, these semantic elements
form, table, article, header, footer, navbar clearly indicate the meaning of it to the developer and browser.
Other side non-semantic elements
div, span, p tells nothing to browser and developer about it's content.
Div a semantic tag?
Div does not tell any thing about it's content to browser and developer, so It's not a semantic HTML tag.
3. What are the benefits of Semantic HTML?
Semantic HTML comes with many benefits as below.
4. How will you identify that any HTML document is using HTML5? Or what is
5. How to disable
resizable property of a textarea?
localStorage works in HTML5?
sessionStorage works in HTML5?
8. How to create an unordered list without any bullets?
9. What is the
viewport in meta tags?
10. Differentiate below tags.
11. How to create a HTML button that should act like a HTML link?
12. What is the difference between
13. How to make a placeholder for select box or dropdown?
14. What is the
charset attribute in
15. What are the encoding methods available to encode form data in HTML?
target attribute of a link?
17. What is
clearfix in HTML?
18. What is the difference between
19. How to prevent a button to submit the form?
20. How to restrict HTML inputs to numeric value?
21. How to make
readonly inputs in HTML?
22. What's the difference between
23. What is the difference between HTML and HTML5?
1. How much will you rate yourself in HTML?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like HTML, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in HTML.
2. What challenges did you face while working on HTML?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to HTML in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to HTML?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using HTML in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in HTML?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on HTML.
5. Have you done any HTML Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any HTML training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked HTML Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential HTML Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any HTML Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new HTML questions, we will update the same here.