25/May/2021 | 10 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential jQuery Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these jQuery questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest jQuery questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
All these questions are targeted for UI developers, Front End developers or Web developers. You should have knowledge of these jQuery interview questions to crack the interview.
$ symbol in jQuery. Can we replace it with some other character?
2. How to know which radio button is selected using jQuery?
3. How to get the size of browser viewport, html document and screen?
4. How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?
5. How to create an HTML element using jQuery?
6. What is
.ready() function in jQuery?
7. How to apply css style using jQuery?
8. What are the selectors in jQuery?
9. How to get selected option from Dropdown?
10. How to show/hide an element using jQuery?
11. How to enable/disable a button using jQuery?
12. How to find an element by text?
13. What is the difference between remove and detach function of jquery?
1. How much will you rate yourself in jQuery?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like jQuery, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in jQuery.
2. What challenges did you face while working on jQuery?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to jQuery in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to jQuery?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using jQuery in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in jQuery?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on jQuery.
5. Have you done any jQuery Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any jQuery training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked jQuery Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential jQuery Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any jQuery Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new jQuery questions, we will update the same here.