14/Sep/2021 | 8 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential PySpark Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these PySpark questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest PySpark questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for PySpark, a Python API for Spark. You must know the answers of these frequently asked PySpark interview questions to clear the interview.
1. What is PySpark? Who uses it?
2. What features does PySpark provide?
3. What are the advantages of using PySpark?
4. Explain PySpark Accumulator?
5. How will you create an accumulator variable?
1. How much will you rate yourself in PySpark?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like PySpark, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in PySpark.
2. What challenges did you face while working on PySpark?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to PySpark in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to PySpark?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using PySpark in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in PySpark?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on PySpark.
5. Have you done any PySpark Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any PySpark training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked PySpark Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential PySpark Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any PySpark Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new PySpark questions, we will update the same here.