03/Nov/2020 | 15 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential NativeScript Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these NativeScript questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These questions are targeted for NativeScript developers. You must know the answers of these frequently asked NativeScript questions to clear the interview.
1. What is NativeScript?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of NativeScript?
3. How NativeScript works?
4. Explain Runtimes.
5. Explain Core modules in NativeScript.
6. Explain Data modules and functionality module.
7. What are the User Interface modules in NativeScript?
8. Explain Data binding.
9. Explain One-way and two-way binding.
10. Describe Event handling in NativeScript.
11. How to remove an Event Listner?
12. Explain Error Handling.
13. What is purpose of Metadata?
14. How array works in NativeScript?
15. What is the difference between Undefined and Null?
16. What is Android Runtime for NAtiveScript?
17. What is iOS Runtime for NativeScript?
18. Explain NativeScript application life cycle events.
19. Describe NativeScript application architecture?
20. What is the Multithreading Model in NativeScript?
21. What is the Property class?
22. Explain Views Lifecycle and Recycling in NAtiveScript.
23. How will you implement Value Change Event in NativeScript?
24. What is native instance in NativeScript?
25. What is reference counting?
26. How does Garbage collection (GC) work in ReactNative?
27. What is weak/strong reference?
28. What is Splice?
29. Explain Splice Life-Cycle in iOS Runtime.
30. What is Half-Dead Splice in iOS?
31. Explain Android Splice Life-Cycle.
32. What is Android Half-Dead Splice?
33. How will you choose NativeScript over Ionic?
34. What Integrations does NativeScript provide?
35. Differentiate Native and Hybrid applications.
36. Is there any limitations in NativeScript.
1. How much will you rate your self in NativeScript?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like NativeScript, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in NativeScript.
2. What challenges did you face while working on NativeScript?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to NativeScript in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to NativeScript?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using NativeScript in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in NativeScript?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on NativeScript.
5. Have you done any NativeScript Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any NativeScript training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked NativeScript Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential NativeScript Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any NativeScript Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new NativeScript questions, we will update the same here.