01/Oct/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential React Native Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these React Native interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
1. Explain React Native. Who developed React Native and why?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using react native?
3. Explain Native, Cross Platform and Hybrid Apps.
4. Is react native free?
5. what are the core components of react native?
6. What is
InteractionManager? What is the use of it?
7. What do you understand by Immutability?
8. Explain Props and State in React Native.
9. What is the role of Redux in react native apps?
10. A scenario : you have lot of images that you are displaying in your app and suddenly your app crash while scrolling and loading more images, How will you investigate and fix this issue?
11. What is JSX? Why to use it?
12. What are the benefits of native apps over hybrid apps?
13. Is React Native the same as React.js?
14. How to call a API in react native?
15. What is the promise in API call?
16. What is React Fiber?
17. What is Virtual DOM?
18. Is Virtual DOM the same as the Shadow DOM?
19. Why to use keys in React Lists?
20. Can we use TypeScript or (compile-to-JS) libraries with React Native?
21. How React Native is different from React?
22. Explain React Native hooks?
23. How to display a large list of data? Explain
25. How to read the data from local JSON file in react native?
26. What is Live Reloading? How to enable live reload in react native on android?
27. What is Hot Reloading and how to enable hot reloading feature?
28. What are the advantages of Live reloading and Hot reloading?
29. How does React Native work?
1. How much will you rate your self in React Native?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like React Native, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in React Native.
2. What challenges did you face while working on React Native?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to React Native in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to React Native?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using React Native in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in React Native?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on React Native.
5. Have you done any React Native Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any React Native training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked React Native Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential React Native Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any React Native Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new React Native questions, we will update the same here.