07/Jul/2021 | 5 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Manual Testing Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Manual Testing questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest Manual Testing questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for Manual Testing. You must know the answers of these frequently asked Manual Testing interview questions to clear the interview.
1. Why manual testing is important?
2. What are the benefits of manual testing?
3. Explain defect life cycle.
4. What is Regression testing?
5. What is smoke testing?
6. Write update query for
7. What is Retesting?
8. What is Functional and Non-Functional Testing?
9. Explain the types of Non functional Testing.
10. Explain Sanity testing.
11. What is Agile Testing?
12. What is Scrum testing?
13. What is the difference between Agile and Waterfall model?
14. What is defect tracking?
15. Explain STLC (Software Test Life Cycle).
16. What is equivalence partitioning?
17. Explain about boundary value analysis.
18. Explain the difference between test case, test scenario and test script.
19. What are the seven principles of software testing?
20. What is the difference between integration and system testing?
21. What is pesticide effect?
22. What is the risk? Explain it's categories.
23. Explain best practices for test case writing.
24. What is White box testing?
For more visit White Box test techniques.
25. What is Black Box testing.
26. Explain Branch/Decision Coverage.
27. Explain statement and Path Coverage.
28. Explain different Black box test techniques.
29. Provide some examples of high priority and low severity.
30. Explain Compatibility testing.
31. Write test cases on ATM Machine for a blind person.
32. There is a glass filled with water how to divide it to exact half without any measuring instruments?
33. There are three light bulbs in a room and 3 buttons outside of room. So which button is for which bulb and u can see bulbs only one time at the end.
34. How to test a web page without navigating forward and backward.
35. Write a test case on traffic signal.
1. How much will you rate yourself in Manual Testing?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like Manual Testing, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Manual Testing.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Manual Testing?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Manual Testing in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to Manual Testing?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Manual Testing in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Manual Testing?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Manual Testing.
5. Have you done any Manual Testing Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any Manual Testing training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Manual Testing Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Manual Testing Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Manual Testing Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new Manual Testing questions, we will update the same here.