04/Jan/2021 | 10 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Software Architecture Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Software Architecture questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These questions are targeted for Software Architects. You must know the answers of these frequently asked Software Architecture questions to clear a Software Architect Job interview.
1. Explain below applications architectures.
2. Detailed discussion on SOLID Principles.
SOLID Principles is a an acronym for five Object Oriented design principles. These principles are used while developing any software system. These five principles are below and for more you can visit SOLID Principles.
3. What type of design patterns you know? List some design patterns.
Design Patterns are used to solve common occurring problems in software systems. It provide a general solution that you can customize to solve your general problem. There are some commonly used design patterns as below.
4. Explain different development practices TDD, DDD, BDD.
5. How to choose between NoSQL and Relational database?
6. What are the OWASP top 10 security risks?
7. Explain some cloud components.
Components in cloud refers to many things like front end, back end, storage, network, servers, virtual machines, Data centers etc. Other components of cloud are applications which serve as a service. Examples of these services are Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS). For more Cloud Computing questions you can visit Cloud Computing Questions .
8. Explain Frequently used below Software Terms.
9. Detailed discussion around DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment.
10. Discussion around different Software Architecture designs.
11. Discussion around different Software Architecture diagram types.
12. Explain some common Software Development Methodologies.
There are many widely adopted software development methodologies which will help you to decide which methodology is right for your team.
13. What do you mean by Orchestration in software or cloud.
Orchestration can be defines as the automation of configuration, management and coordination of computer applications, systems and services. Orchestration is a collection
of steps that are executed to accomplish a complex task or to automate a process or workflow.
Cloud Orchestration helps to automate workflow processes and complex tasks that occur to deliver cloud resource as a service to achieve the desired goals. DevOps Orchestration refers the automated management and coordination of devops practices to achieve defined goals.
14. Explain commonly used below cloud terms.
1. How much will you rate your self in Software Architecture?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Software Architecture, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Software Architecture.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Software Architecture?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Software Architecture in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Software Architecture?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Software Architecture in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Software Architecture?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Software Architecture.
5. Have you done any Software Architecture Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Software Architecture training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Software Architecture Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Software Architecture Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Software Architecture Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new Software Architecture questions, we will update the same here.