07/Jul/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Software Architecture Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Software Architecture interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
1. Explain Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architecture.
Some General Interview Questions for Software Architecture:
1. How much will you rate your self in Software Architecture?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Software Architecture, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Software Architecture.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Software Architecture?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Software Architecture in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Software Architecture?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Software Architecture in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Software Architecture?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Software Architecture.
5. Have you done any Software Architecture Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Software Architecture training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked Software Architecture Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Software Architecture Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.