29/Sep/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Node.js Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Node.js interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
1. What is Node.js? Why to use it? When to use it?
3. What is latest version of Node.js?
4. What is the purpose of
package.json file in Node.js?
6. What are the benefits of Node.js?
7. What is REPL in Node or Node.js?
8. What is Event-Driven Programming?
9. What is Event Loop in Node.js?
10. What is Event Emitter?
11. How to handle Events?
12. How does Node Application work?
13. Why is Node application Single threaded?
14. Is Node.js free or open-source?
15. What is the difference between global installation and local installation of dependencies?
16. What is
17. Explain Asynchronous programming, Blocking and Non-blocking?
18. What is callback in Node?
19. What is callback hell? How to prevent it?
20. What is the purpose of
22. How to update dependencies via npm?
23. Explain Buffer class in Node.
24. How to un-install a dependency via
25. How to get a sub-buffer of Buffer? Or What is Slice Buffer?
26. How will you concatenate two buffers?
27. How Node.js handle concurrency?
28. Explain different types of stream in Node.js?
29. Explain the Piping and Chaining?
30. How to implement security mechanism in Node.js?