01/Oct/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential Flutter and Dart Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these Flutter and Dart interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These interview questions are targeted for Flutter and Dart Programming language. A Flutter developer must have knowledge of these questions to crack the interview.
1. What is Flutter?
2. What are the advantages of using Flutter?
3. What are the limitations of Flutter?
4. Who developed Flutter?
5. What are the resources to learn Flutter?
6. What type of applications you can develop using Flutter?
7. Explain the Widgets.
8. Is Flutter Open source?
9. What makes Flutter unique?
10. Explain Flutter SDK.
11. How does Flutter run the code on Android?
12. How does Flutter run the code on iOS?
13. What is Dart?
14. In what language flutter is written?
15. What operating systems flutter support to build the apps?
16. What is the use of pubspec.yaml file?
17. Explain stateful and stateless widgets in flutter?
18. What do you understand from 'State'? What is the use of setState() method?
19. Explain the lifecycle of a StatefulWidget?
20. How will you make a HTTP request in flutter?
21. What do you understand from hot reload and hot restart?
22. What is the use of
this keyword while creating constructors in Dart?
23. What are the extension methods in Dart? Why to use it?
24. In how many ways you can pass the parameters in Dart?
25. Explain different null operators in Dart.
26. How to access property or method conditionally in Dart?
27. Explain Spread operator.
28. What is Factory constructor in Dart? How will you create a factory?
29. How to check for types in Dart? Or What is sound typing in Dart?
30. What is the Asynchronous programming?
31. What is a future?
32. Explain async/await in Dart/Flutter.
33. Explain custom properties or getter and setter.
34. What are the methods to Parse JSON?
35. How to work with streams in Dart?
1. How much will you rate your self in Flutter and Dart?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Flutter and Dart, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Flutter and Dart.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Flutter and Dart?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Flutter and Dart in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Flutter and Dart?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Flutter and Dart in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Flutter and Dart?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Flutter and Dart.
5. Have you done any Flutter and Dart Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Flutter and Dart training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Flutter and Dart Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Flutter and Dart Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Flutter and Dart Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new Flutter and Dart questions, we will update the same here.