2/Sep/2021 | 8 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential SAP S4 HANA Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these SAP S4 HANA questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest SAP S4 HANA questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for SAP HANA and S/4HANA. All mid level experienced professionals and freshers must know the answer of these frequently asked SAP S/4HANA questions to clear an interview. We have a separate document for questions of different modules like SD, MM, FICO, ABAP, Logistics etc.
1. What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA, a SAP Product is a high performance, column oriented, in-memory relational database management system. As a database server it's main function is to store and retrieve the data requested by applications. SAP HANA provides fast and advanced analytical and transactional processing on multi-model data, in cloud and on premise. For more visit What is SAP HANA?
2. What is the SAP S/4HANA?
S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA is a future ready enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution which is a collection of different things and comes with built-in technologies, including machine learning, AI and analytics. "SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA" is abbreviated as SAP S/4HANA in short. S/4HANA runs on HANA platform or HANA database - A very popular in-memory database that offers real time processing speeds. To understand SAP S/4HANA origin visit SAP HANA and S/4HANA and to know more about S/4HANA visit What is SAP S/4HANA?.
3. What are the main building blocks of S/4HANA?
S/4HANA has three main building blocks.
4. What is an in-memory database?
In-Memory databases rely primarily on main memory instead of SSDs or disks for data storage and to perform operations. In-memory databases provide minimal response time by eliminating the need of accessing the data from SSDs. In-Memory databases perform all the operations on main memory. For more visit In-Memory Database.
5. What is SAP HANA? Explain the key benefits of an in-memory database
SAP HANA is an in-memory high performance, column oriented relational database management system. It processes the transactions with advanced analytics on multi-model data, cloud and on-premise. For more visit SAP HANA.
6. What are the features of SAP HANA?
7. Explain SAP HANA architecture.
8. Explain about the Columnar database.
9. What is OLAP?
10. What is OLTP?
11. What is the decision table in SAP HANA?
12. What is native SAP HANA?
13. Explain SAP HANA Performance Optimization Techniques.
14. How to delete duplicate records?
15. What is a referential join in SAP HANA?
16. Explain Table Functions in SAP HANA.
17. What is Open ODS view
18. What is a row based and column based approach in SAP HANA?
19. Explain advantages and disadvantages of row based tables in SAP HANA?
20. Explain advantages and disadvantages of column based tables in SAP HANA?
21. Why is SAP HANA so fast? How does it improve performance?
22. What is the use of DSO and ADSO?
1. How much will you rate yourself in SAP S4 HANA?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like SAP S4 HANA, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in SAP S4 HANA.
2. What challenges did you face while working on SAP S4 HANA?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to SAP S4 HANA in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to SAP S4 HANA?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using SAP S4 HANA in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in SAP S4 HANA?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on SAP S4 HANA.
5. Have you done any SAP S4 HANA Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any SAP S4 HANA training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked SAP S4 HANA Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential SAP S4 HANA Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any SAP S4 HANA Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new SAP S4 HANA questions, we will update the same here.