07/Jul/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential AWS Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these AWS interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
These questions are targeted for Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud developer interview. All mid level of experienced professionals may require to have answer of these basic and advance questions.
1. What is Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
2. What are the reasons to choose AWS as your cloud platform?
3. What are the advantages of AWS?
4. In what scenarios you will choose hybrid cloud?
5. What are AWS tools? explain all of them.
1. What is the ALB,NLB and ELB?
2. What are the AWS tools?
3. What is AutoScaling in AWS?
Some General Interview Questions for AWS:
1. How much will you rate your self in AWS?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like AWS, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in AWS.
2. What challenges did you face while working on AWS?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to AWS in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to AWS?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using AWS in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in AWS?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on AWS.
5. Have you done any AWS Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any AWS training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked AWS Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential AWS Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.