16/Jul/2021 | 10 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential AWS Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these AWS questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest AWS questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These questions are targeted for Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud engineer or developer. You must know the answers of these frequently asked AWS interview questions to clear the interview.
1. What is Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
2. What are the reasons to choose AWS as your cloud platform?
3. What are the advantages of AWS?
4. Explain some commonly used AWS services.
5. What is AWS VPC? How does Amazon VPC work?
6. Compare AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure are the top cloud providers in the market. But when it comes to deciding which one you should go for, it becomes a very difficult task. Every cloud provider in this list is offering most of the services like Containerization, Compute Engine, Storage, Cloud Security, Database services, Network services etc. For detailed comparison visit AWS vs Azure vs GCP Market share and AWS vs Azure vs GCP.
7. Explain private and public subnet.
8. What is Lambda? Explain it.
9. How to automatically start and stop the instances in AWS?
10. How does DHCP work?
11. What is the difference between AWS EC2 and S3?
7. How to automatically Start and Stop the instance?
8. What is AWS lambda? Explain it.
9. What is buffer in AWS? How it works?
10. What is AWS API gateway?
11. What is the difference between REST API and HTTP API?
12. What Is Amazon Cognito? Explain it.
13. What are the two main components of Amazon Cognito?
14. What is AWS Shared Responsibility Model?
15. What is ec2? Explain AWS ec2 or amazon ec2.
16. What is Amazon S3 or AWS S3 or S3?
17. What is Amazon EMR?
18. What do you know about S3 pricing?
19. What is the ALB,NLB and ELB?
20. List some commonly used AWS products.
21. What is AutoScaling in AWS?
22. What is AWS IAM? Explain it.
23. What is the reason to use AWS lambda instead of own server?
24. Explain Amazon S3 bucket.
25. What is Amazon DynamoDB?
26. What is AWS CloudWatch? How does CloudWatch work?
27. List some AWS IoT services? Have you any knowledge about AWS IoT pricing?
28. What is AWS CloudTrail? How it is different from CloudWatch?
29. What is AWS CloudFormation?
30. What is Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)?
31. What is routing table in AWS?
31. How does AWS monitor the servers?
32. What are the AWS IoT services?
Amazon AWS comes with many IoT service as below.
1. How much will you rate yourself in AWS?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like AWS, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in AWS.
2. What challenges did you face while working on AWS?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to AWS in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to AWS?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using AWS in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in AWS?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on AWS.
5. Have you done any AWS Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any AWS training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked AWS Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential AWS Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any AWS Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new AWS questions, we will update the same here.