| 10 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Salesforce questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for Salesforce developer or Apex developer. You must know the answers of these frequently asked Salesforce questions to clear the interview.
1. What is Salesforce?
2. What does salesforce do?
3. What is Record Type? Why it is used?
4. What is account and contact relationship in salesforce?
5. Can a batch be called from the execute method of another batch apex class in salesforce?
6. What is Visualforce?
7. What is permission set in salesforce?
8. What is sharing rules in salesforce?
9. What is WSDL? How to take it to salesforce?
10. What is the difference between salesforce provides WSDL files?
11. Explain Record types in salesforce. Why it is used?
12. How to count page visits through apex class in salesforce?
13. What is Batch Apex class in salesforce? Give an batch apex example.
14. Explain different methods in salesforce Batch Apex class.
15. Apex Developer: What is future method in salesforce?
1. How much will you rate your self in Salesforce?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like Salesforce, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Salesforce.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Salesforce?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Salesforce in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to Salesforce?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Salesforce in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Salesforce?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Salesforce.
5. Have you done any Salesforce Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any Salesforce training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Salesforce Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Salesforce Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on portal. In case if we find any new Salesforce questions, we will update the same here.