28/Jul/2021 | 5 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Java Collections Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Java Collections questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest Java Collections questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for Java collections for Developers. You must know the answers of these frequently asked Java Collections interview questions to clear the interview.
1. Explain Collection interface in Java.
2. Explain collection hierarchy.
For more visit Collection Hierarchy.
3. What are the advantages of the collection framework?
4. Explain the difference between HashMap and HashTable.
5. How to use and generate 'hash code' using HasCode method?
For more visit Generate and Use HashCode.
6. How does HashSet work internally?
7. How does
HashMap work internally in Java?
8. How does HashTable work internally?
9. How will you differentiate HashSet and HashMap?
1. How much will you rate yourself in Java Collections?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like Java Collections, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Java Collections.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Java Collections?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Java Collections in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to Java Collections?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Java Collections in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Java Collections?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Java Collections.
5. Have you done any Java Collections Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any Java Collections training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Java Collections Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Java Collections Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Java Collections Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new Java Collections questions, we will update the same here.