31/Aug/2021 | 20 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Blue Prism questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest Blue Prism questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for Blue Prism Tool that is used to perform Business Process Automation. A Blue Prism developer must know the answers of these frequently asked RPA Blue Prism interview questions to clear the interview.
1. Explain about Blue Prism - A RPA automation tool?
Blue Prism is the name of a multinational software corporation that makes RPA software solutions which has the capability to automate end-to-end business process tasks very quickly which are generally accomplished by humans. Blue Prism's RPA solutions provide the better speed to deployment and lower level of investment. Blue Prism's RPA tool is known by the name of Blue Prism only.
2. What are the Benefits of Blue Prism RPA?
Blue Prism has many benefits as below.
3. What are the limitations of Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is good for mass deployment of software robots but has certain limitations.
4. What is the VBO (Visual Business Object) in Blue Prism?
Every application has some UI and When a Blue Prism process wants to connect to that application it require some adapter to implement a set of
operations against the user interface of the application, that adapter is called VBO (Visual Business Object). For example, VBO can perform some operations on an application like
first it will sign in into system, will add some information, retrieve results and finally logout from system.
Each VBO has mainly 3 parts:
5. What is the Process in Blue Prism? And how a Process is created?
A Process is a flow that we are trying to automate. Blue Prism provide the tool Process Studio to create the flow diagram of a Process.
A Process look like a flow diagram and has a Main page where Process starts and continue to other pages. Process Studio is graphical tool that can be used by business users and
technical developers. A Blue Prism Process interacts with control room and object studio.
Example of Process creation, Suppose you have a Process that you want to automate is - get some data from a site and save that data into text files on your system. Then the process would look like as below.
6. How a business object is created?
Business objects are created using Object Studio. Object studio interacts with external applications to model an application with the help of AM (Application Modeler). Inside AM, we can define the type of application.
7. What is Work Queue in Blue Prism?
A Process manages it's work load with the help of a configurable list called Work Queue. A Work queue can be shared by more than one processes and A Process can also use different work queues. You can see this Work Queue user interface inside Queue Management Tab in Control Room Tab.
8. What is Application Modeller?
Application Modeller is used to identifying the UI elements of the application. It exists in Object studio. Bots performs the operations over these elements by identifying the each element with the help of element attribute. AM comes with different pre-configured applications (Java Applications, Mainframe applications, Browser Applications, Windows Applications) to identify the elements of external applications effectively.
9. Describe the Exception Handling in Blue Prism. What is Exception Bubbling?
Exception handling is the crucial part of any system. Exception is the error that occurs during the execution of process and exception handling is the technique to handle that error. Blue Prism achieve the exception handling with 3 steps.
10. What are the different type of exceptions in Blue Prism?
There are 3 different type of exceptions in blue prism as below.
11. What do you understand from Bot in blue prism?
12. What is the use of Object Studio in blue prism?
Object Studio allows IT Professionals or Business users to create re-usable objects as building blocks for processes.
Blue Prism works as a trained robotic user, uses existing systems and procedures and models existing applications to generate these business objects.
It is a design canvas which is used to train a Blue Prism robot to perform the systems tasks to make building blocks of business processes.
13. What is the Process Studio in blue prism?
Process Studio allows Business users or IT Professionals to design, build, edit and test business processes which were generated from business process objects. It provides a similar interface to Object studio where you can sequence the business logic, control loops, variables and object calls in a business flow.
14. What is the use of the Control Room in blue prism?
All the Inter-connected runtime resources in the production environment can be monitored and reviewed using Control Room by Blue Prism platform administrators. It also facilitates:
15. What do you understand from credentials in blue prism?
16. What is the role of Queue Manager in blue prism?
17. How will you ensure about security in blue prism?
18. What is the use of Environmental variable in blue prism?
19. Where will you set the priority for a work queue item is done in blue prism tool?
20. Explain Tag in blue prism.
21. What is the extension of Queue Content list exported file?
Queue Content list file is exported with extension
22. What is the purpose of using Tags in blue prism?
23. What do you understand from Work Queue Item Status in blue prism?
24. Explain environment locking in blue prism.
25. Explain Priority input parameter.
26. What is a process template in blue prism?
27. Explain Multiple-Part processes in blue prism.
28. What do you understand from active queue configuration in blue prism?
29. What is Scheduler in blue prism?
30. How to get next item in queue in blue prism?
31. Explain Session in blue prism?
1. How much will you rate yourself in Blue Prism?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like Blue Prism, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Blue Prism.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Blue Prism?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Blue Prism in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to Blue Prism?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Blue Prism in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Blue Prism?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Blue Prism.
5. Have you done any Blue Prism Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any Blue Prism training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Blue Prism Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Blue Prism Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new Blue Prism questions, we will update the same here.