20/Oct/2021 | 6 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Django Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Django questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest Django questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for Django Developer. You must know the answers of these most frequently Django interview questions to clear the interview. We have a separate document for Python interview questions.
1. Explain something about Django and Why Django?
2. What are the essential components of Django App?
A Django application has four essential components as below.
3. How will you implement the REST API in Django?
Django REST framework provides the capabilities to build RESTful Web APIs. This framework offers many features including - Authentication, Serialization for both ORM and Non-ORM data sources, Customization to fit your requirement and rich documentation. For more visit Django REST Framework.
4. What design patterns have you used in Django?
5. Explain the Django Architecture. How does it work?
6. How will you differentiate class view and function view?
7. Explain different Model relationships in Django.
8. How to make queries to work with databases in Django?
Once you are ready with your data models, Django offers a data-abstraction API that lets you perform all CRUD operations on a database. For more visit Django ORM or Making Queries.
9. Explain basic OOPs concepts.
We have a separate document for OOPs interview questions. You can find here.
10. What is the use of Session middleware in DJango?
11. Explain some commonly used middleware components in Django.
Djsngo offers many middleware components and allows you to create your own custom middleware. All middleware classes have a specific order. For more visit Middleware in Django.
12. Explain the "flatpages" application in Django.
1. How much will you rate yourself in Django?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like Django, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Django.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Django?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Django in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to Django?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Django in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Django?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Django.
5. Have you done any Django Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any Django training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Django Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Django Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Django Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new Django questions, we will update the same here.