14/Aug/2020 | 10 minutes to read
QFLES is listing some Essential AI (Artificial Intelligence) Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals prepared by Industry Experts. All answers for these AI (Artificial Intelligence) interview questions are given based on standard documents and tried to explain in simple and easiest way.
1. What is Artificial Intelligence(AI)?
Artificial Intelligence or AI is the field or branch of computer science that aims to create intelligent machines that behave or work and react like humans. AI is the study of cognitive functions of human brain and tried to implement same on machines. Or Artificial Intelligence is way of making a computer, computer controlled robot, or a computer software which thinks intelligently, like intelligent humans think.
2. List some common Applications of AI? Or give some examples of AI.
Artificial Intelligence or AI is used in many fields as below.
3. What are latest technologies used in Artificial Intelligence AI?
There are many Artificial intelligence technologies some of them we are listing here.
4. What are the most popular AI programming Languages?
These below are the most popular AI programming Languages used by developers to satisfy different needs.
5. What is the difference between Strong AI and Weak AI?
AI is the capability of machines to perform the tasks just like humans.
6. What are the sub fields of AI? Or how AI, Machine learning and deep learning are related?
Machine learning and deep learning are the subfields of AI. Artificial Intelligence (AI) contain many subfields as below.
7. How will you differentiate Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Deep learning?
AI is at broader level and all other are the subfields of AI. Please refer my above questions's (6th) answer.
AI is the subset of Data Science or the branch of computer science with the aim to create intelligent machines that behave like humans.
Machine learning is the subfield of AI that trains the machines how to learn and make decisions without programming so that they can solve the problems.
Deep Learning is the subset of machine learning with the capability of unsupervised learning from unstructured data with the aim of building neural networks for automatic discovering patterns for feature detection.
8. What is the Expert System in AI? Explain it's characteristics?
Expert System is a computer program or system that has the ability similar to human expert to make decisions and judgment. Expert system emulates the if-then pattern rather than
procedural programming. Expert systems or programs are used to solve complex problems by capturing the knowledge from knowledge base. All knowledge in knowledge base is stored by human
experts and Expert Systems are used by Non Expert humans to solve complex problems.
There are following characteristics of Expert System.
9. What are the limitations of an Expert System in AI?
Expert system is an permanent and solve complex problems but it has some limitations as below.
10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of an Expert System in AI?
Expert Systems in AI has certain advantages and disadvantages as following.
11. What is a fuzzy logic in AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
Fuzzy logic is a concept of reasoning similar to human reasoning. Fuzzy logic is the capability of making decisions similar to humans and includes a possible combinations of "YES" and "NO" while making decisions.
12. What are the different types of Artificial Intelligence?
AI provides the capability to develop machines that will act like humans. Based on the degree to which intelligent machines can be create, is used as a criteria to determine the classification of AI. So based on this criteria AI has four types.
13. Explain the AI Neural Networks.
Artificial neurons are similar to human brain neurons which is called biological neural networks. Every artificial neuron is connected to other neuron, so when an artificial
neuron receives the signals, process it and pass it to next connected neuron.
In fact Deep learning is the new name for the Neural Networks approach of AI. This Artificial Neural Networks is capable of learning unsupervised from unlabeled and unstructured data.
14. Describe the Intelligent Agents.
15. What is the Turing Test.
16. What's a Transfer Flow?.
17. What is the Game Theory in Artificial Intelligence?
18. What's Inverse Game Theory in AI?.
Some General Interview Questions for AI (Artificial Intelligence):
1. How much will you rate your self in AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate your self in specific Technology like AI (Artificial Intelligence), So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in AI (Artificial Intelligence).
2. What challenges did you face while working on AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to AI (Artificial Intelligence) in your Project.
3. What was your role in last Project related to AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using AI (Artificial Intelligence) in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on AI (Artificial Intelligence).
5. Have you done any AI (Artificial Intelligence) Certification or Training?
It's depend on candidate like you have done any AI (Artificial Intelligence) training or certification. Certifications or trainings are not essential but good to have.
Conclusion:We have covered some frequently asked AI (Artificial Intelligence) Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential AI (Artificial Intelligence) Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.