26/Aug/2021 | 8 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these Artificial Intelligence questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest Artificial Intelligence questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These questions are targeted for AI (Artificial Intelligence) professionals. You must know the answers of these frequently asked Artificial Intelligence interview questions to clear an interview. We have also a separate document for Machine Learning interview questions.
1. What is Artificial Intelligence(AI)?
Artificial Intelligence or AI is the field or branch of computer science that aims to create intelligent machines that behave or work and react like humans.
AI is the study of cognitive functions of the human brain and tries to implement the same on machines.
Artificial Intelligence allows you to build such systems, computers, computer controlled robots and softwares which can mimic the problem solving and decision making capabilities of the human mind. For more visit What is AI?
2. List some common Applications of AI? Or give some examples of AI.
Artificial Intelligence or AI is used in many fields as below.
3. What are the latest technologies used in Artificial Intelligence AI?
There are many Artificial intelligence technologies, some of them we are listing here.
4. What are the most popular AI programming Languages?
These below are the most popular AI programming Languages used by developers to satisfy different needs.
5. What is the difference between Strong AI and Weak AI?
AI is the capability of machines to perform the tasks just like humans.
6. What are the subfields of AI? Or how AI, Machine learning and deep learning are related?
Machine learning and deep learning are the subfields of AI. Artificial Intelligence (AI) contains many subfields as below.
7. How will you differentiate Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Deep learning?
AI is at a broader level and all others are the subfields of AI. Please refer to my above questions's (6th) answer.
8. What is the Expert System in AI? Explain its characteristics?
Expert System is a computer program or system that has the ability similar to human experts to make decisions and judgment. Expert system emulates the if-then pattern rather than
procedural programming. Expert systems or programs are used to solve complex problems by capturing the knowledge from the knowledge base. All knowledge in the knowledge base is stored by human
experts and Expert Systems are used by Non Expert humans to solve complex problems.
There are following characteristics of the Expert System.
9. What are the limitations of an Expert System in AI?
Expert system is permanent and solves complex problems but it has some limitations as below.
10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of an Expert System in AI?
Expert Systems in AI has certain advantages and disadvantages as follows.
11. What is a fuzzy logic in AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
Fuzzy logic can be defined as a concept of reasoning similar to that of humans making decisions based on imprecise and non-numerical values. Fuzzy logic is the capability of making decisions similar to humans and includes possible combinations of "YES" and "NO" while making decisions.
12. What are the different types of Artificial Intelligence?
AI provides the capability to develop machines that will act like humans. Based on the degree to which intelligent machines can be created is used as a criteria to determine the classification of AI. So based on this criteria AI has four types.
13. Explain the AI Neural Networks.
Artificial neurons are similar to human brain neurons which are called biological neural networks. Every artificial neuron is connected to another neuron, so when an artificial
neuron receives the signals, processes it and passes it to the next connected neuron.
In fact Deep learning is the new name for the Neural Networks approach of AI. This Artificial Neural Networks is capable of learning unsupervised from unlabeled and unstructured data.
14. Describe the Intelligent Agents.
15. What is the Turing Test?
16. What's a Transfer Flow?
17. What is Game Theory in Artificial Intelligence?
18. What's Inverse Game Theory in AI?
19. Explain the AIOPs.
20. What are the Debunking Misconceptions About AI or AI Myths Debunked?
1. How much will you rate yourself in Artificial Intelligence?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like Artificial Intelligence, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in Artificial Intelligence.
2. What challenges did you face while working on Artificial Intelligence?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to Artificial Intelligence in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to Artificial Intelligence?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using Artificial Intelligence in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in Artificial Intelligence?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on Artificial Intelligence.
5. Have you done any Artificial Intelligence Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any Artificial Intelligence training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any Artificial Intelligence Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new Artificial Intelligence questions, we will update the same here.