12/16/2021 | 15 minutes to read
Here is a List of essential .Net Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers and mid level of Experienced Professionals. All answers for these .Net questions are explained in a simple and easiest way. These basic, advanced and latest .Net questions will help you to clear your next Job interview.
These interview questions are targeted for .NET Core, .NET 5 and .NET 6 that is to referred as .NET only. You must know the answers of these frequently asked .NET interview questions to clear a .NET developer or .NET FullStack interview. We are also covering interview questions for ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API and other modules as well. C# Programming language is used to show examples.
1. Explain .NET Core.
2. What are advantages of .NET Core?
3. Describe .NET Core vs .NET Framework vs .NET Standard.
4. What is .NET Core CLI?
5. How .NET Core is different from Mono?
5. What do you understand by .NET 5 and .NET 6 versions?
6. Explain some characteristics of .NET Core.
7. What is CoreCLR?
8. What is Live Unit Testing for .NET Core?
9. What is .NET Core SDK and .NET Core runtime?
10. How to publish .NET Core package?
11. What is global.json file?
12. What is JIT compiler?
13. What is Tiered compilation in .NET Core?
14. What are Unit Testing best practices?
15. What different unit test frameworks are available in .NET Core?
16. How to validate JWT token in .NET 5?
1. How much will you rate yourself in .Net?
When you attend an interview, Interviewer may ask you to rate yourself in a specific Technology like .Net, So It's depend on your knowledge and work experience in .Net.
2. What challenges did you face while working on .Net?
This question may be specific to your technology and completely depends on your past work experience. So you need to just explain the challenges you faced related to .Net in your Project.
3. What was your role in the last Project related to .Net?
It's based on your role and responsibilities assigned to you and what functionality you implemented using .Net in your project. This question is generally asked in every interview.
4. How much experience do you have in .Net?
Here you can tell about your overall work experience on .Net.
5. Have you done any .Net Certification or Training?
It depends on the candidate whether you have done any .Net training or certification. Certifications or training are not essential but good to have.
We have covered some frequently asked .Net Interview Questions and Answers to help you for your Interview. All these Essential .Net Interview Questions are targeted for mid level of experienced Professionals and freshers.
While attending any .Net Interview if you face any difficulty to answer any question please write to us at email@example.com. Our IT Expert team will find the best answer and will update on the portal. In case we find any new .Net questions, we will update the same here.